Top 5 Things to Know about YOUR Pool Company!
1. We are Licensed & Insured. Why is this important? One–it protects YOU if there are any accidents or mistakes on the job site, and to be realistic, we must understand that things like that DO happen sometimes. On the other hand, it also means that this company is SAFE enough and EXPERIENCED enough to be able to qualify for and keep our licenses and our insurance. Make sure your pool company is trying to keep you safe.
2. We are EXPERIENCED. Central Iowa Pool & Spa has been in business over 15 years, locally owned and operated. We make sure our staff is well-trained and certified in their work, whether it be our sales consultants, our technicians, our water testers and consultants, or our building crew. Our experience means we are confident we can give you great, expected results time after time, and that we can educate you best on how to take care of and enjoy your new pool that was expertly installed. We want you to have the BEST possible.
3. We LOVE Customer Service. If you Google this, it’ll pull up many images of smiling people talking on the phone. While we will answer the phone when you call, THAT is not the kind of customer service I’m talking about. I’m talking about truly caring for our customers, offering the most reliable products and service, and being willing to GO THE EXTRA MILE. Maybe that means a consultation after hours. Maybe it means stopping by your house to grab a water sample to help you trouble-shoot and issue. Maybe it means spending hours writing and putting educational articles on our blog. That’s okay–we’re here for YOU!
4. We are BBB approved and APSP Certified. We’re all familiar with the Better Business Bureau–and we’re a member in top standing! You can check the internet for information on that anytime. We’re proud of our A+ rating and ZERO complaints on our record. We’re also proudly APSP Certified, which is the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. They set the standards and expectations for the industry, not only in education but also in ethics. It takes a lot of work and proof to become a certified member in good standing, and we’re very happy to be one of those companies.
5. We are not the CHEAPEST. If you’ve ever been shopping for a big ticket item, perhaps a new car, you know that the cheapest one available is likely NOT the car you’re going to be happy with. That said, you can also tell when something is simply over priced. Here at Central Iowa Pool & Spa we strive to give you a fair price on the pools that we sell and build, but we do not offer bad products. This means if you’re looking for the cheapest option possible, you’ll want to look elsewhere. We want to work with you to get you the best QUALITY and FUNCTION for your money. This means we won’t be pushy about all the bells and whistles, but that we WILL make sure you have a pool that you will be happy with for many, many years to come. (And of course, if you WANT the bells and whistles, we’ll be happy to oblige!) That’s why we are the best.
Just like a car, you get what you pay for. If you want quality, and something you can be proud of, please contact us for a consultation and we’ll talk about what YOU want to see in your backyard!